GEO: Hotel Old Town [Breakfast]

A sweet carrot dish for breakfast, anyone?

For our quick visit to Kutaisi, Georgia that lasted less than 24 hours, my BFF and I stayed at Hotel Old Town (3*). We found the breakfast, while not served buffet style, was generously prepared as can be seen in the picture below.


Breakfast Set

I recall starting with a bowl of cornflakes with full cream milk, the latter being something I hadn't had in a long time. After which, I attacked the sausages, cheese, hard-boiled egg and a piece of bread. I didn't like the shredded raw carrots at all as they were oddly, unnaturally sweet. I then had the chocolate biscuits, yogurt and orange cordial drink.


Coffee

Finally, I had a cup of black coffee that was strong enough for my liking, to which I added a packet of honey. Anyway, I was surprised that my BFF actually requested for coffee too instead of tea. I thought he wouldn't want to touch coffee at all.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

It was a filling breakfast for sure. I finished everything, save for the carrot dish. Pika's advice: I doubt there's much variety to the daily breakfast, if any. Probably that's something you may want to take into consideration in choosing a place to stay in Kutaisi.


Hotel Old Town

3 Joseb Grishashvili Street
Kutaisi
Georgia
(Breakfast time is to be decided at check-in)


*No separate price given as breakfast is included in the room price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

TWN: EVA Air BR226 (Economy)

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]