MAS: Plaza Premium Lounge @ Kota Kinabalu International Airport

Melon pudding for a quiet breakfast~ 

There are two Plaza Premium Lounges at Kota Kinabalu International Airport, one for passengers on domestic flights and the other for those on international flights. My BFF and I went to the latter as we were going to fly in the Business Class cabin to Manila, the Philippines via Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei with Royal Brunei Airlines.


Would you like to have a quiet breakfast with Pikachu?


Salad

The salad vegetables were pretty fresh, although the carrot strip was a tad dehydrated. I enjoyed the potato salad that had a nice consistency without being laden with too much mayonnaise.


Scrambled Eggs & Sausage

I ordered scrambled eggs and a sausage. The former turned out to be slightly overcooked and thus not that moist.


Omelette & Sausage

My BFF, on the other hand, ordered the plain omelette with a meager amount of chopped spring onions. It was just a tad better than the scrambled eggs. Pika's advice: You may want to order a sunny-side up egg or two. Hopefully you won't be disappointed.


Melon Pudding

Probably the best item that morning, the melon pudding was velvety enough without being overly sweet. I actually had two servings of that.


Orange Juice & Chrysanthemum Tea

The chilled orange juice from concentrate was refreshing enough for me. I also had a can of the mildly sweet Heaven and Earth chrysanthemum tea.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 6/10
Ambience: 7.5/10
Overall: 6.5/10

As I was the first person to take my food, I had to tear open all the plastic wrappers at the salad bar.


Plaza Premium Lounge @ Kota Kinabalu International Airport

3/F International Departure
Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu
Malaysia
(Daily: 6.30am - 1.00am)

*No separate price given as lounge access is included in the ticket price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market