THA: Louis' Tavern CIP Lounge (Near Gate G2) @ Suvarnabhumi Airport

There's always a queue at the automatic pancake machine!

After an overnight stay at a hotel that we didn't book at, my BFF and I found ourselves back at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, Thailand. More details as to what exactly happened will be in my travel blog some time in the near future. Prior to flying with Hong Kong Airlines again, we visited one of the six Louis' Tavern CIP Lounges.


Pikachu was particularly relishing the pancake that came out straight out of the machine. :D


Salad & Soup

The ingredients provided for the salad was quite fresh, although I felt that the balsamic vinegar wasn't sour enough. I'm pretty sure that the cream of corn soup came from the can.


Assorted Stuff #1

Everything on the plate - fried rice, sunny-side up egg and sausage - was edible, but nothing to rave about. I don't recall seeing tomato sauce at the buffet line, otherwise I'd definitely have taken some.


Assorted Stuff #2

I was a bit sceptical about the pancake at first, but apparently it was adequately fluffy for my liking. There were quite a few varieties of puffs being offered, which were mildly crispy. The chocolate muffin was pretty good that I took two of them.


Fruits

The watermelon slices were sweet and juicy, although they had way too many seeds. The pineapple slices, on the other hand, were kinda dry.



Beverages

I was so excited when I saw the rich Nescafe instant coffee, which I drank a lot when I was at the Bangkok Airways International Boutique Lounge, being served as well at the Louis' Tavern CIP Lounge. The cold Milo was pretty thick and sweet too. I also took a can of my favourite Fanta Fruit Punch to sip on while reading some magazines.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Pika's advice: For our Muslim readers, do note that there is the Halal food corner inside the lounge. I'm going to take this opportunity to ask a question: do I look like a Korean? Many people have mistaken me for a Korean since I was young, but I'm not complaining.


Louis' Tavern CIP Lounge @ Suvarnabhumi Airport

Level 3, Concourse G, Near Gate G2
Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bangkok
Thailand
(Twenty Four / Seven)


*No separate price given as lounge access is included in the ticket price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market