CAM: Cambodia Angkor Air [Economy, International, Short-Haul]

Simple snacks, but better than nothing for a 70-minute flight~

Flying with a carrier that I'd never experienced before has always made me excited. Even though it was only a short flight from Siem Reap, Cambodia to Bangkok, Thailand, I did value the experience with the national carrier of Cambodia. It was nice to be offered a snack box. 


There was no beverage service. FYI, that was all I had for dinner that day. :P


K6 Meal

Tuna Sandwich Taste: 6/10

I'm not a fan of tuna sandwich, but I wasn't complaining. It tasted decent, having quite a lot of tuna with mayonnaise.

Custard Danish Taste: 6/10

As expected, the danish wasn't crispy, but edible. The custard in the middle was mildly sweet, and I felt that it could be more velvety.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 6/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 6.5/10
Overall: 6.5/10

The cabin was clean and pretty comfortable for a short ride. Pika's advice: To have a taste of the full meal service, you may want to consider flying a longer route, e.g. from Phnom Penh to Seoul, Korea. 


Cambodia Angkor Air

Economy Class Cabin
ATR 72-600


*No separate price given as meals are included in the ticket price.

Have a nice meal,

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

TWN: EVA Air BR36 (Economy)