TWN: Taipei Milk King

Just a quick, okay breakfast! :P

Since I didn't stay in a luxurious hotel in Taipei to save up for the back-to-back trip to Japan, I've got no buffet breakfast to write about this time round. Anyway, before I began my morning trek at Yangmingshan National Park, I headed for Taipei Milk King, a fast-food style eatery which is just a stone's throw away from the hotel I was staying in at Ximending, for a very quick breakfast.



Breakfast Set NT$50.00 (~S$2.10) (Set Menu)
Taste: 7/10

On top of the plate were four halves of slightly crispy toasted bread which was brushed with enough margarine, a sunny-side up egg and a slice of slightly salted ham. A small packet of soy sauce was also given. I ate them separately instead of combining them together. It came with a cup of coffee or tea.


Fruit Sandwich NT$50.00 (~S$2.10) (Set Menu)
Taste: 7/10

Papaya, kiwi and tomato slices were sitting nicely in between the layers of bread. I have to say that the fruits were pretty sweet, although they could be juicier. It also came with a cup of coffee or tea.


Hot Coffee (Set Menu)

I'm not giving any score for its taste as it was an instant 3-in-1 coffee. It was slightly creamy and sweet.


Hot Tea (Set Menu)

Fan of Lipton, anyone? The black tea had a pretty heady aroma for sure.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Pika's advice: You may want to come to Taipei Milk King for snacks! :)

Taipei Milk King

70 Chengdu Road
Taipei
Taiwan
(Daily: 7.00am - 11.00pm)

*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

TWN: EVA Air BR226 (Economy)

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]