MAS: Noodle Stall @ Medan Selera Pudu

Decent noodle for breakfast :)

Greetings from Hong Kong! While Melon and Pikachu are still settling down, they'll still take their time to help me write reviews. Anyway, I won't start doing any HK stuff for now, but I'll review some eateries I visited during my short visit to Kuala Lumpur a while ago.


I reached KL early in the morning. I just wandered around and ended up in a wet market in the Pudu area. I then had my breakfast at the food court nearby, and the noodle stall was one of the few stalls that were already opened.


Fish Ball Noodle RM 5.00 (~S$2.05)
Taste: 6/10

There was nothing special about the fish ball noodle; edible, but the soup was pretty bland. The fish balls and slices of fish cake which were pretty firm. The portion was satisfactory though.


Noodle with Mushroom and Minced Pork RM 5.00 (~S$2.05)
Taste: 7.5/10

The noodle was springy, tossed with dark soy sauce and a pretty copious amount of oil. The mushrooms were well-braised and juicy, and the minced pork was good. The soup, however, tasted a bit weird.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 6.5/10

With this post, the {Malaysia - MAS} tag in finally here! :) Pika's advice: I don't really know what to say, but since "Wantan Mee" is written on the stall, perhaps you may want to try that out!

Noodle Stall @ Medan Selera Pudu

Jalan Pudu
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
(Opening hours unknown - Anyone knows?)

*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market