FRA: Buvette de l'Observatoire

Grab a snack in the zoo!

Sorry that I keep writing very short reviews nowadays because I haven't had the time to dig through the food pictures that I have, thanks to all the assignments that keep piling up. Anyway, I grabbed a sandwich for lunch when I visited the zoo located in Parc de la Tête d'Or, Lyon. My friends and I had to rush back to school for our NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) spectra interpretation class, and so we ate on the go.


Jambon Sandwich €3.50 (~S$6.15)
Taste: 4/10

The sandwich was so-so. The pickles weren't that sour, but luckily the ham slices weren't that salty either. It was disappointing to see that no other vegetables were given. Also, the bread was tough. Pika's advice: You can ask the person to add tomato sauce or mustard if you want.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 4/10

I believe they sell other things such as salad and ice cream. Perhaps they're much better than the sandwich. Oh, I'll just give the address of the zoo down there.

Buvette de l'Observatoire

Mairie de Lyon
Jardin Zoologique
Lyon
France
(Opening hours unknown - Anyone knows?)

*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

TWN: EVA Air BR226 (Economy)

SIN: Singapore Airlines SQ656 (Economy)